Flamenco Dance Classes in Sydney
The Flamenco Australia™ agency manages some of the most recognized professionals in the industry across the Asia Pacific and Spain today. As well as bringing out guest teachers from Spain, we also promote developing students and provide opportunities in dance performance and teaching careers within the academy and our performance groups.
Founded in 1999 by our director, Marina Tamayo, Flamenco Australia™ runs classes in 4 studios across Sydney, and two locations in Hobart with 5 teachers and has now grown to become one of the largest flamenco dance schools in Australia.
Flamenco is suitable for all ages, no partner required, with regular classes for the absolute beginner to the most advanced of students. We ensure you learn flamenco according to its authentic, styles, roots and culture. Both men and women are welcome.
FOR ADULTS – The Academy offers weekly dance, guitar, and percussion classes in Brookvale, St Leonards, Sydney CBD (Next to Queen Victoria Building)and Salamanca Hobart .
FOR CHILDREN – We have regular dance classes for all ages from 6yrs (school age) to Teens. Conducted by our native speaking Spanish teachers, children engage in arts, music, dance, games and singing immersing in authentic cultural fun.
Aspects of Spanish dance offered include Flamenco, classical, traditional contemporary, guitar, palmas, castanets, and cajon.
IN FLAMENCO DANCE YOU GAIN; fitness, confidence, spiritual reflection, artistic outlet for expression, balance in life, improved posture, co-ordination and memory, immerse in the Spanish culture, attend social gatherings with like minded women and meet new and interesting friends.
GIFT CERTIFICATES NOW AVAILABLE!!
Flamenco Australia Studio Locations
- SYDNEY CBD: 235 Clarence street ground floor Sydney (1 min from QVB)
- BROOKVALE: 11/106 Old Pittwater Road
- ST LEONARDS: 575 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards
- SALAMANCA HOBART, Tasmania: Salamanca Place, Hobart City
Flamenco Class Fees – Please check our BOOKINGS page for course prices
Class Terms and Agreement
- Fees to be paid prior to first class.
- Make up classes are available at all studios but must be NOT be carried into the following term.
- Management reserves the right to change class times.
- Instructors reserve the right to deny any student access to a class if found in breech of the Code of Conduct.
- All students must read our Code of Conduct document, AVAILABLE HERE.